Monday, February 23, 2009

just another week...

So commuting really sucks! Granted, I only have to drive to Cabrini 3 days a week, butttt all of my classes are crammed together and when I do have a break it's huge and I have no where to go except the library. Anddd if I have to schedule a mandatory meeting with a professor or advisor for 15 minutes, I have to come allll the way up here on another day. I'm venting because it's getting old driving up the same route with my same poopy car. I broke down 2 times in the last 2 weeks. I've probably put more money into fixing it than what it's worth. Good news is....I am hoping to live on campus next semester, I just have to wait and find out if my potential roomie and I were granted our requests. So everyone cross your fingers for me, oh and advice: don't commute, suck it up! I should have.

Listen to my show today from 12-2pm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment